Prep Time 10 mins
Cook Time 10 mins
- 1/2 cup Sooji
- 3 tbsp Curd
- 2 - 1/2 tbsp Finely chopped onions
- 2 - 1/2 tbsp Finely chopped capsicum
- 3 tbsp Finely chopped coriander
- 2 - 1/2 tbsp Grated carrots
- 2 - 1/2 tbsp Green chilly paste
- 2 pinches Sugar
- to taste Salt
- Dalda® Oil
To begin with, mix all the ingredients in a bowl along with approximately 4 -1/2 tbsp of water and mix well until the mixture is thick and smooth.
Then pour 2 tbsp of the batter on a pan greased with Dalda® oil and spread to make small circles and cook until both sides are crispy.
Serve hot with a chutney of your choice.