Prep Time 40 mins
Cook Time 40 mins
For the hummus
- 250 gms Boiled chickpeas (kabuli chana)
- 2 tsp Garlic paste
- 1/2 tsp Roasted cumin powder
- 1/2 tsp Red chili powder
- 1/2 tsp Garam masala powder
- 3 tbsp Olive oil
- To taste Salt
- 2 tsp Tahini paste (toasted sesame seed paste)
- Nacho chips (available in the market)
- 6 to 8 pcs Black olives(whole pitted)
- 1/2 tsp Red chilli powder
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
Make a paste by combining the ingredients for the hummus and working it in a blender.
You can choose to pipe the hummus on top of the nacho crispies and place the sliced olives and sprinkle the red chili powder and the olive oil.
You can also serve it separately like a dip and chip starter.