Prep Time 10 mins
Cook Time 10 mins
- 1 cup finely chopped broccoli
- 1/4 cup grated paneer
- 2 tbsp grated mozzrella cheese
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onions
- 2 tsp finely chopped garlic
- 1 tsp finely chopped green chilies
- 1/2 cup boiled mashed potatoes
- 1 - 1/2 tbsp cornflour
- to taste salt
- Dalda® Oil
To begin with, heat saute the onions, chilies, garlic in hot Dalda® oil.
Then add the broccoli and salt, mix well and saute for another 4-5 minutes.
Transfer this mix to a bowl and allow to cool completely.
Once cooled add the potatoes, corn flour and mix well and shape into flat rounds.
Then place the paneer-cheese stuffing in the center.
Now heat Dalda® Oil in a pan and cook the tikkis until they turn golden brown in color from both the sides.
Serve hot with chutney of your choice.