Prep Time 10 mins
Cook Time 10 mins
- 3/4 cup finely chopped & blanched broccoli
- 1/4 cup boiled mashed potatoes
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onions
- 1/2 tsp finely chopped green chilies
- 1/2 tsp grated ginger
- 1/2 tsp finely chopped garlic
- 1/2 tsp soya sauce
- 4 tbsp flour
- Bread crumbs
- to taste Salt
- Dalda® Oil
To begin with, heat a tbsp of Dalda® Oil in a pan and to it add the onions and saute on a medium flame for a minute.
Then add the green chilies, ginger, garlic, broccoli and soya sauce and mix well and cook on a medium flame and then keep aside to cool for a while.
Then add potatoes, salt and corn flour and mix well to make a batter and coat with the breadcrumbs.
Then heat Dalda® oil and deep fry until they are golden brown.
Serve hot with schezwan sauce.