Prep Time 10 mins
Cook Time 10 mins
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onions
- 1 tsp finely chopped garlic
- 2 tsp finely chopped green chilies
- 1 cup finely chopped broccoli
- 2 tbsp corn flour
- 3/4 cup boiled mashed potatoes
- 15 cubes mozzarella cheese cut into smaller cubes
- as needed Bread crumbs
- to taste Salt
- as needed Dalda® Oil
To begin with, heat Dalda® oil in a pan, add to it the onions, garlic, green chillies and broccoli and saute until the broccoli is almost cooked.
Remove from the flame, add the corn flour, potatoes and salt and mix well.
Divide the mixture into equal portions and shape each portion into flat roundels.
Then press a little in the center of each roundel to make a depression and place a mozzarella cheese cube in the center of each roundel and roll again to form a ball.
Roll each ball in the breadcrumbs in such a way that the balls are evenly coated from all sides.
Then heat Dalda® oil in a wok on a medium flame and deep-fry the balls, until golden brown in color from all sides.