Sweet Potato Curry With Paneer
|1 tbsp||Vegetable oil|
|3||Garlic cloves, crushed|
|500 gms||Sweet potato, peeled and cut into chunks|
|1 tsp||Cumin powder|
|1 tsp||Coriander powder|
|1 tsp||Paprika powder|
|1 tbsp||Ginger, finely chopped|
|400 gms||Tomatoes, chopped|
|100 ml||Veg stalk (with no salt)|
|250 gms||Paneer, cubed|
Method of Preparation
- Heat the vegetable oil in a large frying pan and fry the onion and garlic gently for around 4-5 minutes until tender.
- Add the sweet potatoes and cook for 2 minutes then stir in all the spices and the and ginger, cook for around 30 seconds. Add the salt according to taste.
- Stir in the tomatoes and add little bit of the stock. Bring to a boil, then reduce the heat and cook for around 15 minutes until the sweet potato is tender.
- Stir in the peas and cook for 3 minutes and the add the paneer. cook for another 2 minutes.
- Garnish with fresh coriander and serve hot.