Sugarcane Tossed Chicken
|400 gms||Boneless Chicken Thighs (diced)|
|8 to 10 pcs||Sugar cane sticks|
|2 to 3 pcs ( cut into big dice)||Dry red chili (deseeded)|
|30 ml||Dark Rum (optional)|
|20 ml||Oyster sauce|
|50gms||Spring onion greens (chopped)|
|Fresh red chili paste|
Method of Preparation
- Marinade the chicken with the ingredients mentioned and refrigerate for a couple of hours at the very least.
- Dust the chicken in the corn flour and keep ready.
- Take a wok or a deep pan.
- Heat the oil and add the peanuts and the dry red chili and strain.
- In the same oil, add the chicken and cook for 3 to 4 minutes
- And strain out the oil. Add the toasted peanuts and chili. Add the sugarcane, ouster sauce and the dark rum and let the alcohol burn out. Cook for 4 to 5 minutes on medium heat. Put the gas off. Add the spinach leaves and the spring onions and cover the wok for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Healthy and tasty stir-fried chicken with sugarcane is ready.