|1 teaspoon||Cardamom powder|
|200 gms||Strawberry pulp|
Method of Preparation
- Soak the rice in water for half n hour.
- Grind the rice into little less than fine paste.
- Boil the milk, add green cardamom powder to the milk for flavoring.
- Add rice to this mixture and cook for 10 minutes.
- Add sugar and cook till it dissolves and starts thickening.
- Add the strawberry pulp and chopped strawberries. Stir till nicely blended.
- When the mixture starts coating the back of a wooden spoon. Take it out in the serving dish. Chill for 4 hours and selve cold.