Smoked Chicken Breast with Barley Risotto and BBQ Sauce
|200 gms||Chicken Breast|
|15 gms||Chopped Garlic|
|10 gms||Fresh Oregano|
|100 gms||Barley Rice|
|50 gms||Yellow Zucchini|
|30 gms||Red Bell Pepper|
|50 ml||Fresh Cream|
|100 gms||BBQ sauce|
Method of Preparation
- Marinate the chicken with chopped garlic, salt, oil and crushed pepper.
- Grill the breast on a charcoal grill till marked well.
- In the meanwhile, prepare the barley risotto.
- In a pan, add chopped garlic, bell pepper, carrot and zucchini.
- Sautee for sometime and to this add barley.
- Finish the risotto by adding a little cream and adjust seasonings.
- While the barley is done, just slice the cooked chicken breast and plate.
- Plate the chicken breast, on one side add the barley risotto and finsh by adding the warm bbq sauce.
- Garnish with a sprig of parsley.