Sicilian Meat Balls
|250 grams||Mutton mince|
|100 grams||Processed cheese|
|15 to 20||Almonds|
|¼ tsp||Cinnamon powder|
|½ cup||Bread crumbs|
Method of Preparation
- To begin with, grind the almonds and garlic cloves.
- Then to this add the minced mutton, salt and cinnamon powder and blend well.
- To this, add the egg, processed cheese and raisins and process for some more time.
- Then mix the bread crumbs and milk together in another bowl and add the minced meat to it.
- Then divide the mutton mixture into equal parts and fry in Dalda® oil until both sides are crispy and golden.