Sauteed Potato with Herb Seasoning
|250 gms||Wafer Potato|
|2 tbsp||Mixed Herb Seasonings|
Method of Preparation
- Peel and cut the potatoes into nice cubes or dices.
- In a pan, boil water and add the potatoes and cook for about 3 minutes.
- Drain the potatoes of excess water.
- In a pan, now heat oil, add the partially blanched potatoes in hot oil.
- Do not put too many potatoes in a pan, if the pan isn't large enough.
- Let the potatoes browned on all sides, thus becoming crispy.
- Once they are golden brown, drain them on a paper for excess oil.
- Sprinkle with salt and herb seasoning.
- Serve with with mayonnaise.