|1 cup||Boiled and grated potatoes|
|1/4 cup||Grated carrots|
|1||Brown bread slice|
|1/2 tsp||Ginger-green chilly paste|
|2 tbsp||Chopped coriander|
Method of Preparation
- To begin with, cut the cheese cube into 8 equal pieces and keep aside.
- Then soak the bread slice in a bowl of water, then squeeze out the water and mash the bread and keep in a bowl.
- Then add to this, the potatoes, carrots, ginger, green chilly paste, coriander, sugar, salt and mix well.
- Divide equal parts of the mix into a flat round shapes and pace a cheese cube in the center of each round and shape into ovals.
- Pierce a candy stick into each oval and reshape the potato pops.
- Finally, cook on both sides in Dalda® Oil on a lightly greased pan until golden brown.
- Serve hot with tomato ketchup.