Potato Cheese Rolls
|2 tbsp||Grated mozzarella cheese|
|2 tbsp||Grated processed cheese|
|3 tbsp||Chilly-garlic sauce|
|4 cups||Boiled and mashed potatoes|
|1/2 tsp||Black pepper powder|
|1/2 cup||Plain flour|
Method of Preparation
- To begin with, in a bowl add the potatoes salt and pepper and mix well.
- Divide this mixture into 6 equal portions and shape each portion into small roundels.
- Place 1 tsp of the cheese filling in the middle of the roundels and shape them cylindrically.
- Combine the plain flour with ¾ cup water and mix well, until no lumps remain.
- Dip each potato roll in the plain flour-water mixture and roll in the breadcrumbs till evenly coated from all the sides.
- Then heat Dalda® oil in a wok on a medium flame, and deep-fry the rolls until golden brown in color from all sides.
- When ready, serve hot with tomato ketchup.