|1||Large boiled mashed potato|
|1||Small chopped capsicum|
|1 tsp||Grated ginger|
|1/2 tsp||Red chilly powder|
|1/2 tsp||Turmeric powder|
|1/2 tsp||Black pepper powder|
|1-2 cups||Bread crumbs|
Method of Preparation
- To begin with, heat 2 tbsp Dalda® oil in a pan and add the minced onion, ginger, capsicum, potato, salt, turmeric and chilly powder along with the grated paneer.
- Mix and mash well and cook for 5 minutes until the ingredients come together into a sticky mixture.
- Side by side, make a paste with the flour and some water.
- Shape the paneer mixture into patties and dip into the flour mixture, and then the breadcrumbs.
- Then fry them in Dalda® oil until both sides are golden brown.
- Serve hot with tomato ketchup or mint chutney.