Paneer Bread Rolls
|1 cup||Grated paneer|
|1||Finely chopped onion|
|1/2 tsp||Red chilly powder|
|1/4 tsp||Powdered cumin|
|1/2 tsp||Garam masala|
|1/2 tsp||Ginger-garlic paste|
|1 tbsp||Finely chopped coriander|
|1 tsp||Tomato ketchup|
Method of Preparation
- To begin with, in a bowl take the grated paneer, red chilly powder, garam masala, salt, coriander, onion, and cumin powder and mix them well.
- Then add the tomato ketchup and the ginger garlic paste.
- Now remove the edges of the bread slices and place about 1 tbsp of the paneer mix onto the slices and gently roll the bread from one end.
- Then keep the bread rolls in a damp kitchen towel for a while.
- Finally, grease a pan with Dalda® oil and toast the bread rolls on all sides until brown.