Oats and Moong dal Tikkis
|1/2 cup||Boiled moong dal|
|2 tbsp||Fresh curd|
|3 tbsp||Grated onions|
|1/2 tsp||Finely chopped green chilies|
|2 tsp||Chaat masala|
|2 tsp||Chilly powder|
|1/4 tsp||Garam masala|
|1/4 tsp||Turmeric powder|
|1 tsp||Ginger-garlic paste|
|2 tbsp||Finely chopped coriander|
Method of Preparation
- To begin with, Drain and blend the boiled moong dal in a mixer to a coarse paste.
- Transfer the paste to a bowl and add all the remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Divide the mixture into equal portions and shape each portion into a round flat tikkis.
- Lightly grease a griddle with Dalda® oil and cook each tikki until it is evenly cooked from both sides.
- Serve hot with green chutney.