|250 gms||Minced mutton|
|3||Boiled mashed potatoes|
|1 tsp||Red chilly powder|
|1/2 tsp||Turmeric powder|
|1 tbsp||Finely chopped onion|
|1 tbsp||Lemon juice|
Method of Preparation
- To begin with, mix the mutton, red chilly powder, turmeric powder, salt and keep aside for 5 minutes.
- Then heat Dalda® oil in a pan and fry the Onions, ginger garlic paste and green chilies.
- Then add the minced mutton and cook for 10 minutes.
- Then add the lemon juice and coriander leaves and cook for 5 minutes.
- Now take mashed potatoes and fill the mutton stuffing in the middle and roll the potatoes, dip in egg and coat with bread crumbs.
- Finally, deep-fry them in Dalda® oil until golden and serve hot with a sauce of your choice.