Mayo Chicken Cutlets
|300 gms||Boiled chicken boneless|
|2 tsp||Chopped green chilies|
|1/2 cup||Chopped capsicum|
|1/2 tbsp||Black pepper powder|
|2 tbsp||Corn flour|
|1/2 cup||Bread crumbs|
Method of Preparation
- To begin with, shred the chicken and mash the potatoes and add to this the green chillies, pepper powder, capsicum, salt, corn flour, and mix well and divide into equal portions.
- Then spread mayonnaise on one side of the cutlet, cover it with another cutler, sandwich it and roll it to make a thick round cutlet.
- Then dip the cutlets in the beaten egg and roll it onto the bread crumbs.
- Finally, fry in Dalda® Oil until golden brown.
- Serve hot with a sauce of your choice.