Kabuli Chana Tikkis
|1 cup||Kabuli chanas soaked overnight|
|1||chopped green chilly|
|1/2 cup||chopped mint leaves|
|1/2 tsp||chopped garlic|
|1/2 cup||grated cabbage|
|1 cup||grated carrot|
|1/4 cup||finely chopped capsicum|
|1/2 tsp||cumin powder|
Method of Preparation
- To begin with, grind the Chickpea, green chillies and mint leaves in a mixer to a make coarse paste without using water.
- Then combine the remaining ingredients along with the kabuli chana mixture in a bowl and mix well.
- Divide the mixture into equal portions.
- Then brush a griddle with little Dalda® oil and cook the tikkis until golden brown.
- Serve with a sauce of your own choice.