|1/2 cup||finely chopped onions|
|1 cup||finely chopped potatoes|
|1 cup||finely chopped carrots|
|1 cup||finely chopped french beans|
|2 cups||finely chopped cabbage|
|1/4 tsp||turmeric powder|
|1 tsp||green chili paste|
|1 tsp||chili powder|
|3 tbsp||corn flour|
|1/2 cup||boiled beetroot|
Method of Preparation
- To begin with, heat Dalda® oil in a pan and add to it the onions, potatoes, carrots, french beans, cabbage, turmeric powder, chilly powder, green chilly paste, salt and mix well.
- Cover with a lid and cook till the vegetables are cooked, while stirring twice and between.
- Sprinkle the corn flour on the vegetables, mix well and cook again for another 1 to 2 minutes.
- Then add the beetroot and mix well and mash the vegetables and keep aside to cool.
- Then Divide the mix to cutlets, using a heart-shaped cookie cutter and dip the cutlets into the flour mixture and roll in breadcrumbs until they are evenly coated.
- Finally, deep-fry in Dalda® oil until both sides are golden and crispy.
- Serve hot with tomato ketchup.