|2.5 gms||Turmeric powder|
|25 gms||Coconut fresh- grated|
|5 gms||red chilli|
|2.5 gms||coriander seeds|
|2.5 gms||cumin seeds|
|20 gms||raw mango|
|15 ml||Coconut oil|
|3 gms||curry leaves|
Method of Preparation
- Cut the fish into cubes.
- Rub with salt and turmeric powder and set aside.
- Grind all the masala ingredients into a fine paste using a little water.
- In a pan cook the ground masala till the raw flavor disappears. Add the fish and stir.
- Add 1 cup of water. Add salt and cook the fish.
- Temper with curry leaves and shallots roated in the coconut oil.