Chickpea and Soya Cutlets
|1/2 cup||boiled chick peas|
|1/2 cup||soya granules|
|1 tbsp||finely chopped mint leaves|
|1 tbsp||finely chopped green chilies|
|1 tsp||finely chopped ginger|
Method of Preparation
- To begin with, soak the soya granules in hot water for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Then drain and squeeze out all the water.
- Then blend together the Chick peas, soya nuggets and mint, in a blender to a smooth paste.
- Then add the green chillies, ginger, salt to this and mix well.
- Divide the mixture into equal portions and shape into round, flat cutlets.
- Cook them on a pan using a little Dalda® oil until both sides are golden brown.
- Serve hot with a chutney of your choice.