|2 tsp||Ginger garlic paste|
|1 tbsp||Oyster sauce|
|1 tsp||Dark soy sauce|
|2 to 3 chili||Fresh red chili paste|
|To dust||Corn flour|
|To deep fry||Oil|
Method of Preparation
- Make small slits on the flesh of the wings . it will reduce the cooking time and also let the flavor penetrate deeper.
- Marinate the wings with the ingredients mentioned and refrigerate for minimum of 3 hours. If you have the time to do so overnite please do.
- Heat the oil in a wok or a kadhai to deep fry.
- Add the wings slowly one by one and don’t crowd the kadhai as the temperature of the oil will drop and the cooking will be uneven.
- Also fry it once for 4 to 5 minutes and remove the wings and place on a kitchen paper. Repeat the process with all the wings and preserve.
- Just before serving time, heat up the oil again and deep fry the wings again for 5 to 7 minutes.
- Serve with a light dip.