Chicken Stuffed Breadrolls
|1 cup||Minced chicken|
|1||Boiled mashed potato|
|4||Bread slices soaked in water|
|1 tsp||Ginger garlic paste|
|1 tsp||Red chilly powder|
|1 tsp||Cumin powder|
|1 tsp||Garam masala powder|
|1 cup||Bread crumbs|
|1 tbsp||Chopped coriander|
|1 tbsp||Lime juice|
Method of Preparation
- To begin with, take the minced chicken, ginger-garlic paste, red chilly powder, cumin powder, garam masala, lime juice and coriander and mix well.
- Then heat 2 tbsp of Dalda® oil in a pan and deep fry.
- Then add the mashed Potato and mix well.
- Then take the bread slices and put the mixture on the slices and roll the bread.
- Now dip the rolls in the egg and roll them onto the breadcrumbs.
- Finally, deep fry in Dalda® Oil until they are golden brown.