Cheesy Chicken Rolls
|200 gms||Chopped boneless chicken|
|100 gms||Cheddar cheese|
|2 tbsp||Chopped coriander|
|1||Chopped green chilly|
|2 tbsp||Black pepper powder|
|1/2 tsp||Black salt|
|1/2 cup||Corn flour|
|4||Bread slices soaked and drained in water|
|2 tbsp||Sesame seeds|
Method of Preparation
- To begin with, mix the chicken, green chilly, pepper powder, and black salt.
- Then in another bowl, mix corn flour, and sesame seeds.
- Now take the bread slices, place a mix of chicken and grated cheese and roll the bread along it edges.
- Use egg to paste any corners.
- Now roll the bread in corn flour and sesame seeds and then dip in the whisked egg.
- Finally, deep-fry in Dalda® Oil until golden brown. Serve hot with a dip of your choice.