|4||boiled mashed potatoes|
|2 cups||grated Mozzarella cheesse|
|2 tbsp||chopped coriander|
|2||chopped green chilies|
|3/4 cup||chopped cabbage|
|1 cup||vread crumbs|
Method of Preparation
- To begin with, soak the bread slices in water and squeeze out the water.
- Now add the potatoes, cheese, coriander, green chillies, cabbage, onions and salt and shape into cutlets.
- Then make a paste of water and flour and apply a thin layer of the paste on the cutlets and roll into the breadcrumbs.
- Then heat Dalda® Oil in a pan and shallow fry until golden brown.
- Serve hot with tomato ketchup.