Cheese Chicken Chunks
|2 pieces||Chicken breasts|
|3 tsp||Chopped ginger and garlic|
|1 tsp||Chopped green chilies|
|2 tsp||Chopped coriander leaves|
|1 cup||Bread crumbs|
|2 tbsp||Mozzarella cheese|
|1 tsp||Processed cheese|
Method of Preparation
- To begin with, slit the chicken breasts lengthwise and marinate in vinegar, ginger- garlic paste for 10 minutes.
- Then mix the cheese, ginger- garlic paste, chilies and coriander leaves together and stuff it in the chicken breasts.
- Then dip them in the beaten egg and roll in the breadcrumbs.
- Finally, deep fry in Dalda® oil until golden brown.
- When ready, cut into small pieces and serve hot with a dip of your choice.