|1 cup||finely chopped broccoli|
|1/4 cup||grated paneer|
|2 tbsp||grated mozzrella cheese|
|1/2 cup||finely chopped onions|
|2 tsp||finely chopped garlic|
|1 tsp||finely chopped green chilies|
|1/2 cup||boiled mashed potatoes|
|1 - 1/2 tbsp||cornflour|
Method of Preparation
- To begin with, heat saute the onions, chilies, garlic in hot Dalda® oil.
- Then add the broccoli and salt, mix well and saute for another 4-5 minutes.
- Transfer this mix to a bowl and allow to cool completely.
- Once cooled add the potatoes, corn flour and mix well and shape into flat rounds.
- Then place the paneer-cheese stuffing in the center.
- Now heat Dalda® Oil in a pan and cook the tikkis until they turn golden brown in color from both the sides.
- Serve hot with chutney of your choice.