Broccoli and Potato balls
|3/4 cup||finely chopped & blanched broccoli|
|1/4 cup||boiled mashed potatoes|
|1/4 cup||finely chopped onions|
|1/2 tsp||finely chopped green chilies|
|1/2 tsp||grated ginger|
|1/2 tsp||finely chopped garlic|
|1/2 tsp||soya sauce|
Method of Preparation
- To begin with, heat a tbsp of Dalda® Oil in a pan and to it add the onions and saute on a medium flame for a minute.
- Then add the green chilies, ginger, garlic, broccoli and soya sauce and mix well and cook on a medium flame and then keep aside to cool for a while.
- Then add potatoes, salt and corn flour and mix well to make a batter and coat with the breadcrumbs.
- Then heat Dalda® oil and deep fry until they are golden brown.
- Serve hot with schezwan sauce.