Broccoli and Cheese balls
|1/2 cup||finely chopped onions|
|1 tsp||finely chopped garlic|
|2 tsp||finely chopped green chilies|
|1 cup||finely chopped broccoli|
|2 tbsp||corn flour|
|3/4 cup||boiled mashed potatoes|
|15 cubes||mozzarella cheese cut into smaller cubes|
|as needed||Bread crumbs|
|as needed||Dalda® Oil|
Method of Preparation
- To begin with, heat Dalda® oil in a pan, add to it the onions, garlic, green chillies and broccoli and saute until the broccoli is almost cooked.
- Remove from the flame, add the corn flour, potatoes and salt and mix well.
- Divide the mixture into equal portions and shape each portion into flat roundels.
- Then press a little in the center of each roundel to make a depression and place a mozzarella cheese cube in the center of each roundel and roll again to form a ball.
- Roll each ball in the breadcrumbs in such a way that the balls are evenly coated from all sides.
- Then heat Dalda® oil in a wok on a medium flame and deep-fry the balls, until golden brown in color from all sides.