|1/2 cup||grated carrots|
|2 tbsp||Chopped coriander|
|1 tsp||Green chilly paste|
|as needed||Dalda® Oil|
Method of Preparation
- To begin with, remove the crust of the bread slices and crumble them into very small pieces.
- Then add the curd and a little water to soak the bread pieces.
- Now add the coriander, green chilly paste, chilli powder, besan and salt and mix well.
- Heat Dalda® oil in a wok, drop spoonfuls of the mixture into it and deep fry on a medium flame until golden brown.
- Serve hot with a chutney of your choice.