Braised Beef Pot Pie
|250 gms||Beef Cube|
|250 ml||Stock Water|
|50 gms||Baked Potato|
|25 gms||Green Peas|
|10 gms||Fresh thyme|
|To taste||Black Pepper|
|1 no||Puff Pastry Sheet for Pie Crust|
Method of Preparation
- In a pan, add the onion, garlic and carrot and brown them well.
- To this add the beef cubes and brown well.
- Add the stock water to this and pressure cook for about 25 minutes.
- When the beef is done, in another pan, add the potato cubes, green and peas and the beef mix.
- Cook the whole dish for sometime till about the peas are cooked.
- Thicken the liquid by adding a little cornstarch and cook well.
- Bring to the boil and simmer 3 minutes.
- Line a mould with the pastry sheet and pour the filling.
- Cover with another pastry sheet and bake in the oven for 20 minutes at 200 degree.
- Serve hot with a nice crisp salad.