|1 cup||Boiled mashed potatoes|
|1/2 cup||chopped mint|
|½ tbsp||chopped green chilies|
|½ tsp||roasted Cumin seeds|
|½ tsp||lemon juice|
|to taste||Salt to taste|
|as required||Dalda® Oil|
Method of Preparation
- To begin with, in a bowl add the potatoes, mint leaves, green chillies, cumin seeds, lemon juice and salt and mix well.
- Divide the mixture into 6 equal portions and shape them into round balls and keep aside.
- Then combine the plain flour with a little water to make a thick and smooth paste.
- Then Dip each potato ball in the flour paste and then roll in powdered rice flakes until evenly coated from all sides.
- Then heat Dalda® oil in a wok and deep-fry the potato balls until they are golden brown.
- When ready, serve hot with a sweet and sour sauce.